The Fredericton Convention Centre is currently seeking dynamic individuals to assume the roles of part-time Duty Managers (Facility Porters). Reporting to the Meetings & Events Department.
The Duty Manager is responsible for the following:
- Be an ambassador of the FCC service standards and create an outstanding guest experience
- Welcome and direct guests to function rooms with personalized service
- Provide coat check services when required
- Assist/answer guests with any inquiries/needs
- Liaise with banquet team to ensure smooth operation and flow of events
- Understand team goals and support the team to achieve excellence
Please download the job description for complete details.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Closing date: 5:00pm on Monday, April 1, 2019. (It's not April Fool's, we have extended the deadline!)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: Hiring an extraordinary team of professionals to lead the Fredericton Convention Centre requires timing of open positions and an organized system.
While we are pleased to accept and hold onto all resumes of interested individuals, return phone calls or letters of receipt will not be issued unless we are inviting you to interview for a specific position.
Thank you for your interest in our facility and we thank you for your understanding.